14 Jun 2014

Mozzarella Bar & Bottega

Two of my dearest girl friends came over for the weekend. Daddy took care of the girls for the whole weekend so I was able to spend all of my time chatting and eating with them. We did a whole lot of that these three days and I was able to visit a couple of the places on my list among which the small Mozzarella Bar on a corner in the Augusststrasse I’ve walked by many, many times these last months.

It is totally worth visiting, if not for their delicious mozzarella and antipasto platters, then for the cheerful waiters (or the fact that it’s Brad Pitts favorite Italian). It helped that the Dutch football team gloriously won a game the other night and these guys kept on congratulating us. But these mozzarellas of theirs are really something to come back to another time. We weren’t able to decide which one of the five different we liked the best. 


No comments:

Post a Comment