2 Jun 2014

Window part IV

Here they are again. Just looking out of the window, seeing the people passing by on their bikes, in their cars, just waiting for the tram. Sometimes hoping to see daddy come home. Today it was just the three of them, yesterday joined by their big furry friend Sjakie the Weim who's always keeping track of their every movement.

The picture below made me realize that I do often tend to dress the twins similar to each other. They do not actually have exactly the same clothes, but often are dressed much alike. After realizing this and being aware of it made me think twice later on if I really want to do this. I decided to sometimes dress them a bit alike -just because it looks so cute- but to be more aware and definitely dress them in their separate ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment