1 Jun 2014

Flammkuchen

Flammkuchen is a special German snack, which I must say until today I never had before. It actually is some kind of pizza, but than with a very thins and crispy crust. One of my favorite blogs about food and Berlin (and a lot of other stuff, but those of course have my main interest) kitchentablefood.com wrote about the flammkuchen and I immediately decided that this would be a perfect Sunday dinner for us because it would allow the girls to help me in the kitchen decorating the kuchen. 

Neurotic as I can be I of course had to make an exact copy of the one Kitchentablefood described with the mackerel and the zucchini, but besides this one we made three others topped with just about everything we were able to find in the fridge and cabinets. This is what makes it the perfect Sunday evening supper and we have made it a millions Sundays since this day.

For this super easy  recipe and lots of other good stuff please visit www.kitchentablefood.com

No comments:

Post a Comment